Monday, May 2, 2011

30 Day Challenge, Day 2~15 Things About Me

  1. I have a potty mouth. I am really trying hard to quit saying the "f" word. Some habit's are hard to break.
  2. I get really nervous when it is dark outside, if window's don't have a covering on it. I feel like someone is looking in on me.
  3. I have a sweating disorder. It is called hyperhidrosis. So, in many way's I am unique..
  4. I have a dragonfly tattoo. Some people call it a tramp stamp.
  5. I love Sir Pizza.
  6. I had a dog named Peppy, that had no hair.
  7. I have been to Mall of America in Minnesota. 
  8. I am HUGE Duke Bluedevil basketball fan. I only bleed navy blue. 
  9. I have been to watch a basketball at Cameron Indoor Stadium and Dean Dome.
  10. I had my first job at the age of 13. I worked for my parents at their restaurant, Ramseur Diner.
  11. I am going to school for Cosmetology and absolutely love it.
  12. My favorite song to dance to when I am drunk is "Rockstar" from Prima J.
  13. My first concert was New Kid's On The Block.
  14. I graduated high school when I was 17.
  15. My favorite color is pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment