Saturday, May 14, 2011

"Illegal" Immigrant's

I am really curious to know this myself. Are any of us really "TRUE" Americans? As we all know the first "true" Americans in the United States were Indian's. I can't stand to hear the word's illegal immigrant, spic, and wetback. I have dated a legal and illegal immigrant. Are we considered "TRUE" Americans because we were born here or because our founding father's came over here, many year's ago, and took this land from the "TRUE" Americans. Why do we think we have the right to make comment's about illegal immigrant's. Yes, illegal immigrant's pay taxes. If a illegal immigrant, uses a social security number, rather it is real or fake, they still pay taxes. Some immigrant's get caught up with child support, alimony, back taxes, and other bill's that someone else fell to pay. Obama got a lot of Latino community to vote for him in 2008, because he was gonna do something on immigration. Obama hasn't done nothing for immigration and the Latino community is still suffering, because this was put on the back burner. I have seen illegal immigrant's pay thousand of dollar's for paper's, only to look over their shoulder, because they are scared that INS is gonna come looking for them. I have asked myself this many of times, Could I survive in another country without all the luxuries, that we have in the United States? Could I wash clothes without a washing machine? Could I go into a field and kill my supper? Could I use a outhouse? Could I walk a distance to pump water? We as people sit back and judge other people before we know what they have been through. I lived with an "illegal" immigrant for 6 years. He done more my kid's than their own father did and none of my kid's were biologically his. He worked and put me through school. He helped my family in many way's that some of the "Americans" wouldn't do. Are we scared that the Latinos are gonna come and take over America? All I am saying to the people out there that have negative thoughts of other culture's, research yourself. Are you willing to give up so many luxuries and wants? If you lived in a third world country, would you sacrifice yourself to come to another country, to provide better for your family, that you left behind. What some people don't know is that, in other countries, there is a raffle, where every month 30 to 50 people names are entered into a raffle drawing and if your name is drawn, then you receive paper's to come to America and no question's asked? All I am saying is sit back and think about what you would do, if you were in their shoes? I am not trying to make anyone mad but this is something that is close to my heart and everyone has opinion's. What is a wetback? To me a wetback is a person, that gets into a shower and gets their back wet. The term wetback is so stupid, because NOT all "illegal" immigrant's swam or waddled through the Rio Grande River.  What is a spic? There is no good explanation for the term spic, except that people that use it is stupid..

No comments:

Post a Comment