Tuesday, May 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge, Day 28~Something's I Miss

Grandma-The one thing I really miss is my Grandma's cooking.. I would give anything to have some homemade bread pudding. I have asked people if they knew how to make it and they don't. I have not had any since my grandmother passed away unexpectedly on April 10, 2006. There are some thing's she taught me how to cook but they are not as good as her's. I miss her and her cooking.

Juan-I have done a blog on Juan, as my first love. I have son by Juan. I miss Juan for the simple fact that Tyler never got to meet Juan. I want Tyler to know his father's side of the family. I want Tyler to learn where he get's his attitude, looks, and intelligence from. Juan was murdered on June 22, 2007.

Jamie-I miss Jamie. He was my cousin. We were really close growing up. I was there when his son Cory was born and he was there when Whitney was born. I remember telling Jamie on a hot June day about Juan getting killed. Jamie loved his family and his family loved him. His wife didn't like for him to smoke but he could drink. So, when Jamie came around his favorite question was, "Hey do you have a cigarette, that I can have, but please don't tell Tela?" Tela was his wife. Jamie was killed in automobile accident on September 24, 2007.

Dawn-This person was a good solid rock. I could tell her anything and she never said anything about it. We met because our husbands were in the same military squadron. She was a blessing to me, especially when I missed my family. I only lived 3 hours away but I couldn't always just up and live my life to come home to visit. She was family, even though we were not related.. My friend, sister, confident, passed away on February 18, 2008..

No comments:

Post a Comment